Yes, almost two years since I did one of these journals. But, it wasn't entirely by choice. I've had a ton of shit go down in that time and it's all done a bang up job of keeping me away from here. Oh the joys of real life.
I'm not going to go into every detail of whats been going on, but some of the highlights are as follows:
1) Change of job (still sucks, but it's more money)
2) Change of cars (Sadly, that sexy silver Monte Carlo is no longer with me. Some douche bag cuntrag slammed into it while it was parked and totaled it.)
3) Family issues
- An aunt that died of a heart attack
- A cousin who was diagnosed with cervical cancer (though it was caught really early and she's doing great now)
- An uncle who's been in and out of the hospital (for problems stemming from his alcoholism)
- A grandmother who's health is failing
4) Loosing income from working because of all the time off I've had to take due to said family problems.
5) Having to give up the internet and cable tv service at home to save some money.
6) And the recession. That's not helped matters any either.
So yeah, that's the highlights. I'm on a friend's computer right now trying to sort some shit out. Thought I'd do a journal while I'm at it, if anything to let you all know I'm not dead, well, not yet anyway. As it's looking now, I should be around a bit more online, not sure about getting in the chats yet, but I'm hoping I'll have the net back soon.
For those in #DAUnderworld
, members or OPs team alike, thank you for keeping the room going in my absence. I know there has been some bumps in the road, but from what I see, you guys are handling it very well. So Laura, Tyler, Ozz, Jezz, Katie and everyone else, nice job guys!
Also, for you DAUnderworld
members, I've still not heard anything back on it getting switched over to Group status. From what I was informed of when I sent the application in, they said it could take about a week or so to do, and it has been a week. So any time now we should know something.
Nice. Looks like the stamps and some of the thumb codes are screwed up from the journal preview. Please ignore them. I'll fix them when I can.
Oh, one more thing. All you Twilight fans out there that keep infesting my in-box, and dA in general, with your dumbass screen names, avatars, and happy sparkly bullshit, FUCKING STOP!
It's like it's being turned into some goddamn religion. That's the LAST thing this world needs. Vampires that sparkle. Fuck that, fuck you're lack of taste, and fuck the bitch who thought it up.
Ok, I'm done. Wouldn't be a journal without a rant of some sort. Take care everyone.